Proudly Handcrafted in the USA, the 804-4208 is steel toe, electrical hazard rated, slip resistant, and has a composite shank. The rubber midsole combined with the MAXwear Wedge™ outsole absorbs shock and provides long lasting comfort on the job!
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
Also available in the following versions. May require special order. Call your local store for pricing and availability!
6” Moc Toe Safety Toe (804-4200)
- Safety Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Slip Resisting
- Made in the USA
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Single-density polyurethane MAXwear Wedge™
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.
- Sizes: D 7 - 12, 13, 14
EE 7.5 - 12, 13, 14