Order Processing and Shipping Information
We do our best to get your order to you as fast as possible, but cannot guarantee delivery times. Our parcel handler's shipping/transit times are based on a M-F business day schedule and do not include processing times, especially during holidays.
We know how important it is to get your order to you as fast as possible. We do our best to process and ship all orders quickly. Items in-stock in the warehouse usually leave within 24 hours. Items pulled from our retail locations can take 2-3 business days processing time. Items that ship from the manufacturer will take longer and are different for each case.
Times for delivery are guidelines only and based on the business day schedule. Actual times may vary based on location, processing times, weather and road conditions.
Please note that order processing times and transit time are different. An order will take time for our staff to receive and prepare to be shipped. The transit time begins once picked up by the shipping carrier.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number as soon as your order ships. Please allow 24-48 hours for your order status information to be available on the shipping carrier’s website. Some items within the same order may ship in separate packages. You may receive a shipment directly from our suppliers.
If there is a change or issue you may be contacted by email or phone for confirmation. Your order will be put on hold pending your response. We will make several attempts to contact you. If we receive no response within 5-10 business days, your order will be cancelled and a refund will be issued.
If an order was placed after 2:00pm ET, or over a holiday, the order will begin processing the next business day.
Need Help? For the fastest response please email us at email@example.com. Due to office staff working remotely at times, email is the very best way to start a conversation.
You are welcome to call the office and have the option to leave a voice message: 513-248-2668.
Shipping Times (within the Continental US):
Standard 3-5 day transit time
2nd day transit time
$75.00 & above
All orders above $75 receive free standard shipping. Please see the chart above for expedited shipping options
*Shipping times in the table are based on business day schedule and do not include processing times. They are not guaranteed and are dependent on the carrier.
Orders Outside the Contiguous U.S.:
We currently only ship within the contiguous United States (also known as the United States Mainland) which does not include Alaska, Hawaii, or any other territories under the control of the United States. If you are outside our shipping area and place an order through the website, it will be cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to be able to expand our shipping reach soon!
We can only ship Rocky® products to customers within the United States of America and its territories.
We can only ship Timberland and Timberland Pro products to customers within the United States. We cannot ship Timberland outside of the 50 United States.
Once an order has been placed it is submitted into processing and there is only a small window in which it can be cancelled. To see if your order can be cancelled please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we cannot cancel your order you can return it to us for a refund. Shipping fees are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time, for any reason, especially if the order is suspected to be fraudulent under any circumstance.
If there is an issue, you may be contacted by email or phone for confirmation. Your order will be put on hold pending your response. We will make several attempts to contact you. If we receive no response within 1-10 business days, your order will be cancelled and a refund will be issued.
We accept PayPal, Shop Pay, Shop Pay Installments with Affirm, Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We do not accept foreign currency or credit cards with billing information that is out of the United States. Only credit cards issued by US banks are accepted for payment.
We are a local family owned business that started in an old house where the owner actually lived and worked! Now we have four retail locations, and no one lives in the stores anymore. We still have that small, well-loved, family home spirit and atmosphere. Most of our inventory is stored at our brick and mortar locations for easy access to our customers. Space is limited so all of our boots are stored on shelves, out of their boxes, for easy browsing and to provide space for MORE BOOTS! Not all boxes are kept (due to limited space) and you may receive your item in a box other than its original. We do not sell used goods, and we make every effort to find a box that is appropriate for the item ordered. If you are buying the item as a gift and would like to have the original manufacturers packaging, please call or email so an order can be placed for an original packaged item (please note shipping times may be extended with this method).
For the fastest response please email us at email@example.com.
If your package is marked as delivered but you cannot find it, there are a few things you can do:
- Speak directly with either your postal carrier (if package sent via USPS) or FedEx driver (if package sent via FedEx). Ask them if they remember delivering your package on the day/date it was supposed to be.
- Reach out to your neighbors. It's possible the package was delivered to the wrong address.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery at your location (e.g., a family member or house mate).
- Please check all potential delivery locations at your address. Carrier may have placed it in a secure location out of view of the street, such as under a mat or near a back entrance.
- Carrier may have placed it in a safer location, please check:
- Any area out of potential weather hazards
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail.
- Carrier may have placed it in a safer location, please check:
- In rare cases, package may show as 'delivered' but could take additional 24 hours.
In addition, please consider the following steps:
- Verify the shipping address
- Double check with the person who placed the order
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail
- File a claim with the shipping carrier
- File a police report. The police may not be able to do much if there is no evidence, but this can be a very helpful step in bringing awareness to the issue and helping law enforcement develop methods for catching criminals and preventing the issues in your area. You will also need a police report if you plan to file an insurance claim.
If after 24 hours you have been unable to locate your package, please contact the carrier so that they can create a case and attempt to locate the missing package. Packages must be reported missing within 15 days of date of delivery claim.
If your package was shipped with FedEx:
Please contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339) or visit the following link for other ways to contact their customer support to start a case to locate your package:
Contact FedEx Customer Support: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support.html
Or go directly to their site and file a claim. It takes five to seven days for a response on a claim and you will need to make sure you keep all packaging, pictures, documents or evidence in case FedEx asks to see it:
File a claim with FedEX: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/delivery-manager/how-to-prevent-stolen-missing-packages.html
If your package was shipped with USPS:
Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions and will generally provide helpful information. You can call or send them an email. Here is a link to help you find your local office or start an email for support:
Boot Country Inc, is a small company and we are not able to reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the carrier or stolen from a property. Boot Country will require a police report be filled if missing package help is requested.
If you live in a gated community or have a gate blocking your driveway and the carrier leaves the package at the gate because it is closed, we are not able to reimburse or ship a replacement. Please consider shipping to an alternative address where delivery drivers can easily access a safe location to leave the package.
Porch Pirates and stolen packages are a common issue in our ecommerce and delivery driven world. There are steps you can take to prevent stolen packages.
- Sign up for Shipping Carrier Delivery Managers to control packages coming to your address. We use FedEx as our main shipping carrier. Sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager so you can track and control your package deliveries. Request deliveries to be sent to one of 60,000+ retail pick up locations or leave instructions for the delivery driver, and many more options! https://www.fedex.com/en-us/delivery-manager.html FedEx isn't the only delivery service with these options. Work with your carriers to conceal packages and specify delivery instructions.
- Sign up for delivery notification and track your package progression.
- Ship packages to safe locations. There are many more options than just delivering to your front porch now-a-days. Shipping to your work location is a great way to avoid stolen packages. FedEx and other carriers have retail partners that offer safe places to hold your packages until you pick them up. You can use a PO Box or a neighbor's address.
- Work with your neighbors. More people are willing to accept packages on your behalf if you will do the same. Build a community with your neighbors and there is less likely to be thieves willing to take from your neighborhood when others are watching out.
- Invest in a video doorbell or security camera. The footage will be helpful when filing a police report and the security system may help deter thieves in the first place.
- Invest in a lockable delivery box. This is one step up from a security camera. Cameras can catch glimpses of the theft event, but that is after your package is gone. Lockable delivery boxes help deter and make it much more difficult, if not impossible for a package to be taken in the first place.