Your return must follow the guidelines below or no refund will be given. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Returns must be unworn, unused, and in the original packaging (e.g. boot box). Product must not show any signs of wear. (Items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke free, perfume free, deodorant free, make-up free, and pet hair free. This list is not meant to be all inclusive). Merchandise that does not meet these criteria will not be accepted for a refund. Any items sent to us in non-refundable condition will be field destroyed or donated. Please only walk on carpeted areas until you have determined your boots fit the way you like.
- You can return your item(s) for a refund within 45 days of purchase.
- For online returns, there is a $12 shipping fee per item returned that will be deducted from your refund.
- All Shipping fees are non-refundable
- Only regular stocked items may be refunded - discontinued items cannot be refunded. Those items will be clearly marked as final sale.
- If you live near a Boot Country | Work Country Store, feel free to bring your return in-store to one of our four locations. Make sure to bring proof of purchase with you.
- In-store purchases are not returnable online. They must be returned to one of our retail locations.
- Once received in the warehouse, please allow 2-5 business days for items to be inspected and return to be processed.
Here’s how our online return portal process works:
- Visit the RETURN PORTAL to generate your return label. You will need your order number and the zip code from the order.
- You will receive a FedEx label via email. Place this label on the box you’re returning your purchase in. (Check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.)
Make sure to include the receipt or packing slip inside the box. The shipping industry has many obstacles and the labels can become unreadable. If we cannot identify the person who ordered the items, we won't be able to give a refund.
*There is a $12 return shipping fee per item returned that is deducted from your refund.
- Ship it! Take your package to any FedEx drop off location. Visit their website for a location near you and loads more info on how drop off works: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/drop-off-package.html
- After we've received and inspected the item(s) and they follow the return guidelines, your return will be processed within 3-14 business days in your original form of payment.
- We are unable to accept collect on delivery (COD) packages.
- We are not able to compensate you if we do not receive the package and we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
How do I return a gift?
At this time, all refunds will be processed to the original form of payment. You must follow the steps for returns above. You will need to know the order number and name of the purchaser.
Defect claims are handled based on the specific manufacturer and what their policy is. First, pictures are required if requesting return for defect or damaged reasons. Please send pictures showing the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
If the vendor deems the item defective and the item is available a replacement can be sent. If the item is not available a refund will be issued.
*Do not send defect back as a regular return. Refund will be denied.
Looking to Exchange? You must follow the same process for returns and place a new order for the item you would like instead.
For the fastest response, please email email@example.com.
You can call us at 513-248-2668. Customer service is not open on the weekends. We are available M-F from 8am-4pm EST. If you call or email outside of these hours, we will get back with you as soon as possible during normal operating hours.