Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I return my purchase?
- See below for full details
- How do I return a gift?
- The return will be processed to the purchaser. You will need to follow the steps for returns below.
- Can I exchange my order?
- We do not process exchanges at this time; however, you may order a replacement item at any time by placing a new order. You may return your original order for a refund, following the return guidelines below.
- How long will it take for me to get a refund?
- 3-14 business days.
- My refund is missing!
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. If the return has not been credited to your account, contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Shipping fees are non-refundable, and customer is responsible for return shipping.
Your return must follow the guidelines below or no refund will be given. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We hope you love what you buy at Boot Country! However, if you don’t, you can return your item(s) for a refund within 30 days of purchase. If you are returning with a label we issued, you will have a $15 shipping fee taken out of your refund. Returns must be unworn, unused, and in the original packaging (e.g. boot box) and with all original tags still attached. Merchandise that does not meet this criteria will not be accepted for a refund. If you return an item that is dirty (pet hair, dust, etc) we may refuse the refund or will deduct a 15% handling fee from your refund. Only regular stocked items may be refunded - discontinued items cannot be refunded. Those items will be marked as final sale.
You do not have to use our return label. You may ship back with a carrier of your choice. However, you must insure the package and keep the tracking information. We are not able to compensate you if we do not receive the package.
If you live near a Boot Country store, feel free to return there. Make sure to bring proof of purchase with you.
Here’s how our online return process works:
- Request return authorization by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your order number and reason for return. Pictures are required if requesting return for defect or damaged reasons.
- If approved, you will receive a generated label for your return. Place this label on the box you’re returning your purchase in. Make sure to include the original receipt or packing slip in the box as well. If we cannot identify the person who ordered the items, we won't be able to give a refund.
- Ship it! Your return will be processed within 3-14 business days in your original form of payment.
- We are unable to accept collect on delivery (COD) packages.
Address your return to:
Boot Country Web Returns
1179 US RT 50
Milford, OH, 45150
At this time exchanges are not available. You must follow the process for returns and place a new order for the item you would like instead. We are working to implement an exchange process for our valued customers.
For the fastest response, please email email@example.com or call us at 513-248-2668. Customer service is not open on the weekends. We are available M-F from 8am-4pm EST. If you call or email outside of these hours, we will get back with you as soon as possible during normal operating hours.