Electricity powers our society, making life more efficient and enjoyable, but on the job site, working around or with electricity can be dangerous. The Thorogood Men’s 804-4378 Moc Toe Work Boots feature an ASTM F2413-11 Rating for Electrical Hazard footwear to provide safety in jobs involving open circuitry. Part of what makes this rating possible, a 100% non-metallic, and thereby non-conductive, construction is also convenient for high-security work environments.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!
- Made in the USA
- Trail Crazyhorse Leather
- Removable Dual-Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed
- Poron® Comfort Cushion Insole
- Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Rating for Impact
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards for Electrical Hazard Resistant Footwear; footwear must be DRY for EH standards to apply!
- 100% Non-Metallic
- Minimizes marking/scratching of work surfaces
- Will not activate security screening devices
- Single-Density Polyurethane MAXwear 90 Outsole
- Abrasion Resistance: Best
- Oil Resistance: Best
- Heat Resistance: Better
- Chip Resistance: Better
- Slip Resistance: Better - Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2913-11 SATRA Test Method TM144 (or Mark II) Standard for SR
- Steel Toe
- 8 Inch Shaft