These Keen Men’s 1018079 Lansing Mid Work Boots are engineered to react to and support your movement, ensuring maximum comfort and stability. Three features make this possible. 1 – a metatomical, dual-density footbed that mimics the natural shape of your foot. 2 – asymmetrical steel toes that provide a contoured, roomy fit for each toe box. 3 – a torsional stability shank that supports the arch without compromising freedom of movement. Along with a waterproof membrane, electrical hazard protection, and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole, these features work to make the Lansing work boots safe, comfortable, and secure.
- Waterproof Leather Upper
- Reflectivity Webbing from Toe to Heel for Additional Safety and Visibility
- Moisture-Wicking Textile Lining
- KEEN.Dry® Waterproof, Breathable Membrane
- Removable, Metatomical Dual-Density EVA Footbed
- TPU Shank for Midfoot Support
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Electrical Hazard Standards
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards
- 23.15 Oz.