Slipping Georgia Boot’s GB00110 AMP Insole into any pair of shoes will give your day a whole new level of comfort. In addition to having a polyurethane layer, these Advanced Memory Polyurethane (AMP) insoles use memory foam that adjusts to your foot, providing customized cushioning. Their contoured comfort is enhanced by a heel cup that is designed to take the reduce the strain normally applied to that region. And, all throughout this structure, Georgia Boots included airflow channels to circulate cool air to your hot, sweaty feet.
- Advanced Memory Polyurethane Insole
- Memory Foam Adjusts for Customized Cushioning of the Entire Foot
- Heel Cup Provides Support and Comfort
- Airflow Channels Provide Cool Circulation
- Polyurethane Layer for Maximum Cushioning