Wolverine Men's 6" Nation Waterproof Durashocks® - Round Composite Toe
Style #W10620 BRN 6" WTRP COMP T
With their rugged leather upper and chiseled, 4.5 mm lug H-Plate™ outsole, Wolverine Men’s W10620 Nation DuraShocks® look the part of a hardened work boot, and with their arsenal of safety features, they play the role too. Their CarbonMAX® composite safety toe is 50% lighter than steel, but it’s just as strong. And, Wolverine installed electrical hazard protection to help prevent electrocution and added their Waterproof Plus technology to keep your feet dry. In addition, the DuraShocks® energy return system uses suspension quadrants and targeted cushioning to conserve and return energy, maximizing the productivity of your work day.
For Non-Safety Toe version, see style W10636!
The Nation Waterproof boot is an instant classic. Offering a traditional, streamlined design, a chiseled edge rubber lug outsole, and superior grip on a wide range of surfaces, the Nation is ready to work.
- Dark Brown Waterproof Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Moisture Wicking Mesh Lining
- Removable OrthoLite® Cushioned Footbed
- Advanced Comfort Polyurethane Midsole
- Wolverine DuraShocks® Rubber Lug Outsole: Oil, Water, Abrasion, Chemical, Heat, and Slip Resistant
- Goodyear™ Welt Construction
- Nylon Shank
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Electrical Hazard Rated
- PLEASE NOTE: Footwear must be worn in dry conditions for EH protection to apply.
- Waterproof Plus Technology Uses a Highly Breathable Waterproof Membrane that Guarantees Feet Stay Dry by Keeping Water Out and Allowing Excess Heat and Moisture to Escape
- CarbonMAX® Composite Safety Toe is Made of Carbon Fiber, so It’s as Strong as Steel, but 50% Lighter; Non-Conductive Safety-Toe Resists Extreme Heat and Cold
(note: best for heavy industrial use.)