Timberland® Men's 6" Icon Premium Waterproof - Non-Safety Toe
Style #TB072066827 RUST NUBUCK 6" 400
Ships in 3-8 business days.
Earn $9 in loyalty points when purchased!
You promise yourself a pair of better boots with the Timberland’s Men’s TB072066827 6” Icon Work Boots. Cocooned by their seam-sealed waterproof construction and 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation, your feet will stay warm and dry. And, to lessen the strain of long work days, their footbed is made with Timberland’s anti-fatigue technology, which uses an inverted cone system to absorb shock and return energy to the foot. These rust-colored leather boots also have a rubber lug outsole to give you a firm footing on slippery surfaces.
- Rust Nubuck Upper
- Upper made with Premium Leather from a LWG Silver-Rated Tannery: 50% Leather tanned in a facility rated silver or higher by third-party environmental audit. Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment
- Direct-Attach, Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction
- 400 Grams of Primaloft® Insulation: crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure; compression resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet
- Anti-Fatigue Technology provides all day comfort and support
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Laces made with 100% Recycled Nylon
- Padded Collar
- Leather Lining
- 3/4 Length, Leather-Lined Anti-Fatigue Footbed: Inverted cone system absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot
- Rubber Lug Outsole is made with 10% Plant-Based Materials
- Non-Safety Toe
- 6 Inch