If you are on your feet for long work shifts, the last thing you want is to have uncomfortable shoes. To prevent the discomfort and fatigue resulting from hours on your feet, Keen installed their metatomical footbed and asymmetrical steel toes to fit the natural contours of your feet into their Women’s 1014598 Flint Work Boots.
The Flint Work Boots perform well in industrial settings, especially construction areas.
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Anatomically correct toe box provides maximum comfort and roomy fit
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Arch Support that cradles the foots natural contours
- Keeps feet supported and comfortable
- Contoured Heel Lock
- Oil and Slip resistant, Non Marking rubber outsole
- Built on a Women's Specific Last
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Shoe outsoles wrap up and over toes for ultimate protection
- Mild impact and abrasion safegaurd