Keen Men's Logandale Waterproof Work Boot - Steel Toe
Style #1017828 BLK 6" WTR S-T AMER BT
Earn $16 in loyalty points when purchased!
These Keen Men’s 1017828 Logandale Work Boots were built in America, so they will tackle whatever challenges you throw their way with the same tough-as-nails American spirit as you will. They laugh at stormy skies – they’ll keep you safe and dry in the KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane and slip-and oil-resistant rubber outsole. Bumps and bruises don’t phase them – they have KEEN.Web-Tech abrasion technology and asymmetrical steel toes. Electricity won’t shock these boots – they come prepared with ASTM approved electrical hazard protection.
- American Built (in Portland, Oregon) with Imported Materials
- Synthetic Upper
- Moisture-Wicking Textile Lining
- Cleansport NXT™ for Natural Odor Control
- Lining with Hydrophobic/Hydrophilic 2-Zone Comfort Technology
- KEEN.Dry® Waterproof, Breathable Membrane
- KEEN.Web-Tech Abrasion Technology
- TPU Shank for Midfoot Support
- Direct-Attach PU Midsole for Long-Lasting Comfort
- Removable, Metatomical Dual-Density EVA Footbed - Provides Arch Support and Cradles the Foot's Natural Contours
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Electrical Hazard Standards
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Standards
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- 24.60 Oz.