Dr. Marten Men's Ironbridge Teak Trailblazer - Steel Toe
Style #R12721200 TEAK 6"" S-T L2T
The Dr. Martens Ironbridge R12721200 is a teak colored steel toe work boot. It has a padded collar and tongue, and a Smartmask® insole that has much needed arch support, making those long hours more comfortable and less grueling. It’s ASTM F2413 protective toe classification, which means it has been impact tested to protect your toes, up to 75 pounds!
This lace to toe boot is ideal for those working in heavy industries, including Mass Transit (shipbuilders and airlines), Construction Workers and Manufacturers because they work around heavy objects (ASTM F2413).
- 8 Tie Lace To Toe
- Industrial Oiled and Tumbled Water Resistant Leather
- Mesh Padded Collar
- Padded Ankle Support
- Padded Tongue
- Heavy Duty Metal Eyelets and Fastenings
- Welted Construction
- Cosmo™ Pibitex Foam Backed Moisture Wicking Lining
- Removable Smartmask® PU-cushioned Insole
- Air-cushioned Heavy Duty PVC Sole
- ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH