Dr. Marten Men's Ironbridge Teak Trailblazer - NonsafetyToe
Style #R12722200 TEAK 6"" NS EH SR
Earn $12 in loyalty points when purchased!
The Dr. Martens Ironbridge R1272200 is a teak colored non-safety work boot. It has a padded collar and tongue, and a Smartmask® insole that has much needed arch support, making those long hours more comfortable and less grueling. It meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 slip resistant classification, which means it has been tested and reduces the risk of slips on greasy, oily or soapy surfaces.
This boot is perfect for those who work in the Service Industry, Including Chefs, Servers, Bartenders, and Cleaning crews, who need an everyday work boot that is slip resistant to get the job done.
- 8 Tie Lace To Toe
- Industrial Oiled and Tumbled Water Resistant Leather
- Mesh Padded Collar
- Padded Ankle Support
- Padded Tongue
- Heavy Duty Metal Eyelets and Fastenings
- Welted Construction
- Cosmo™ Pibitex Foam Backed Moisture Wicking Lining
- Removable Smartmask® PU-cushioned Insole
- Air-cushioned Heavy Duty PVC Sole
- ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH