Doc Marten Men's Winch Dark Brown Wyoming - Round Steel Toe
Style #R16258201 D BRN 6" S-T EH
Ships in 3-8 business days.
Earn $10 in loyalty points when purchased!
Dr. Marten constructed this versatile Men’s R16258201 Winch Work Boot, from the General-Purpose Trade Collection, to protect your feet from the hazards found in a light industrial jobsite. The steel toe of this brown leather boot protects your toes from impact and compression injuries; The electrical hazard protection shields your feet from accidental electrical charge, and the slip resistant outsole gives you firm footing on slippery surfaces. Last but not least, Dr. Marten installed an EVA insole and breathable lining for comfort throughout the work day.
Also available in black: see style R16257001!
- 7-Eye Lace Up Boot
- Dark Brown Wyoming Leather Upper
- Moisture Wicking, Breathable Lining
- Removable EVA Comfort Insole
- Padded Collar and Tongue
- Flexible PVC Outsole
- Slip Resistant ASTM F1677-2005
- Electrical Hazard ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 Rated
- Safety Toecap Offers Protection from a Minimum 200J Impact and 15kN Compression Force
- General Purpose Trade Collection
- Light Industry: Engineered for the Modern Workplace to Provide All Day Protection and Comfort
- Steel Toe
- Material Note: A slightly milled, snuffed leather, with a medium to heavy pull-up and a strong oily surface.