Doc Marten Men's Brown Winch Extra Wide - Round Steel Toe
Style #R16802201 D BRN 6" S-T EH WIDE
Earn $10 in loyalty points when purchased!
Dr. Marten constructed this versatile Men’s R16802201 Winch Work Boot, from the General-Purpose Trade Collection, to protect your feet from the hazards found in a light industrial jobsite. The steel toe of this brown leather boot protects your toes from impact and compression injuries and the electrical hazard protection shields your feet from electrical charge. And, the slip resistant outsole gives you firm footing on slippery surfaces so you can tackle your work day without interruptions.But that's not all - for comfort throughout the work day, an EVA insole, breathable lining and extra wide toe box were installed.
- 7-Eye Lace Up Boot
- Dark Brown Wyoming Leather
- Removable EVA Comfort Insole
- Breathable, Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Padded Collar and Tongue
- Flexible PVC Outsole
- Slip Resistant ASTM F1677-2005
- Electrical Hazard ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH
- Safety Toecap Offers Protection from a Minimum 200J Impact and 15kN Compression Force
- Extra Wide Comfort Fit
- General Purpose Trade Collection
- Light Industry: Engineered for the Modern Workplace to Provide All Day Protection and Comfort
- Material Note: A slightly milled, snuffed leather, with a medium to heavy pull-up and a strong oily surface.