Doc Marten Men's Black Deluge Waterproof - Round Composite Toe
Style #R21408001 BLK 6" COMP T WTRP
Earn $14 in loyalty points when purchased!
Dr. Marten Men’s R21408001 Deluge Work Boot combines innovative technology with traditional safety features to keep you as safe and comfortable as possible in heavy industrial environments. Dr. Marten’s SoftWair™ technology uses an anatomically contoured footbed with strategically placed memory-foam inserts to cushion the areas of the feet that bear the brunt of the work day pressure. Another technology – the DryWair™ membrane – works with the BreatheRight® moisture-wicking lining and waterproof leather to keep your feet dry. In addition to this technology, Dr. Marten included traditional safety features, including a composite safety toe, a slip- and heat-resistant outsole, and electrical hazard protection.
- 6-Eye Lace Up Hiker-Cut Boot
- Padded Collar and Tongue
- Cushioning Polyurethane Midsole
- Fully Breathable DryWair™ Waterproof Membrane and BreatheRight® Wicking Lining
- Rubber Compound Outsole Offers Heat Resistance up to 300° C (or 572° F) for 60 Seconds
- Slip Resistant ASTM F1677-2005
- Electrical Hazard ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 Rated
- Composite Safety Toe Cap Offers Protection from a Minimum 200J Impact and 15kN Compression Force
- SoftWair™ Sock Liner
- Composite Safety Toe
- Engineered for the Heavy Industry Sector