Caterpillar Men's - 6" Hauler Waterproof - Composite toe
Style #P90449 BRN 6" COMP T WTRP-EH
Built to carry you through the ups and downs of every work day, Caterpillar’s Men’s P90449 Hauler Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots will hold up to the challenges you throw them day after day. Even through long, strenuous days on your feet, the Ergo technology will maximize comfort as well as stability, shock-absorption, and flexibility. Caterpillar’s UltraDuty technology uses a reinforced toe bumper, heel-stabilizer, and an outsole that outperforms industry standards to guarantee durability. That way, you don’t have to worry about replacing your boots for a while.
The Hauler men’s work boot is recommended for heavy industrial occupations such as mining, petroleum, steelworks, utilities, and forestry.
Details• ASTM F2413-11 Non-Metallic Composite Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Cement Construction provides superior durability and a watertight seal
• Full Grain, Waterproof Leather Upper delivers durability, and keeps feet dry and protected
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Nylex™ Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
• PU Foam Footbed for cushioning comfort
• Molded PU Midsole provides additional shock absorption
• Nylon Shank provides stability and support
• T1200 Outsole performs against oil and water, and abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces