Carhartt Men’s Waterproof Oxford Romeo – Round Non-Safety Toe
Style #CMS4190 BRN OILED SD/EH ROMEO
The oil resistant blown rubber outsole in the Carhartt Men’s CMS4190 Oxford Romeo Work Shoe makes for a lighter, cushier support than the traditional rubber outsole. This outsole and the Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable construction make this caual work shoe great for use in light hiking, and light industrial occupations.
- Dark Bison Brown Oil Tanned Leather with Neoprene Stretch Ankle Upper
- Bon Welt Construction with Carhartt Blown Rubber Outsole
- Oil Resistant
- Polyurethane Strobel Pad
- Polyurethane Cushion Insoles
- Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Foot Construction
- ASTM F2892-11 Electrical Hazard Rated; intended as a secondary electrical hazard protection, footwear must be dry for EH standards to apply!
- Ideal for Casual Light Industrial Occupations: