Ariat Men's Flame-Resistant Button Down Wine Work Shirt
Style #10015945 WINE CHECK FR WORK
Earn $6 in loyalty points when purchased!
Don’t take the dangers of being exposed to arc flashes or flash fires lightly – having the right gear for the job is essential; Flame-resisting technology is continuously approved upon to meet industry standards and deliver protection when you need it. This Ariat Men’s Button-Down Work Shirt (10015945) is hiding flame-resistant properties under a casual wine checkered pattern; Its moisture wicking and has mesh side panels for dry, breathable wear. It is designed to self-extinguish and provide the wearer valuable response time to remove the source of ignition.
- Button Down Front
- Left Chest Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- 6.5oz Flame Resistant Twill
- 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon
- Greater Arm Mobility (GAM)
- Honeycomb Mesh Side Panels
- Moisture Movement Technology™ (MMT™) - Pulls moisture to the outside of the garment so it evaporates quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable
- CAT 2, ATPV 8.9 (cal/cm2), NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 Compliant
- Care Instructions: Turn garment inside out and wash before first use, (separately from other garments to avoid cross contamination.) Wash on cotton/sturdy cycle with warm water, tumble dry cotton setting, remove promptly - do not over dry. Iron knits as needed on appropriate fabric setting. DO NOT USE bleach, hydrogen peroxide and/or detergents with those ingredients. Avoid starch and fabric softeners. *Dry cleaning does not affect the FR properties, but in some cases, dry cleaning chemical residue left on fabric could burn*
- PLEASE NOTE: Failure to launder garment properly can result in loss of flame-resistance properties
- Flame Resistant Garments are ideal for workers in utility, oil, gas and petrochemical fields who are at risk of exposure to electric arc flashes and flash fires; Jobs including electric linemen, pipeline, refinery workers and industrial electricians.
- IMPORTANT: Ariat® FR Workwear is not flame-proof, it is flame-resistant; it is designed to self-extinguish seconds after the source of ignition is removed - permitting the wearer to react to accidental exposure.