Georgia Boot Men's 9" Waterproof Comfort Core Logger - Composite Toe
Style #GB00097 BRN 9" WTRPF COMP T
Ships in 3-8 business days.
Earn $20 in loyalty points when purchased!
Georgia Boots constructed their Men’s 9” GB00097 Comfort Core Logger Boots to withstand the trials of harsh forest terrain. The premium nylon laces and brown full-grain leather, further strengthened by Goodyear® Welt Construction can endure abrasive tree branches. As you traverse logs, stones, and ladders, the steel shank and ergo-fit safety toe will protect the vulnerable spots of your feet – the toes and the arch. Meanwhile, the memory foam insole and patented heel plug absorb the shock from every step you take. And, the slip- and oil-resistant Vibram® outsole and Georgia waterproof system will help you conquer the rainy days.
- 9 Inches
- Full-Grain Brown Leather
- Milled Nickel Hardware
- Georgia Waterproof System
- High Performance Mesh Lining
- Premium Nylon Laces
- Dual-Density PU and Memory Foam CC7 Removable Insole has Vent Perforations to Circulate Air, an Extended Base to Provide Extra Comfort and Stability, and a Patented Heel Plug to Absorb Shock
- Removable Brush Guard Kiltie
- Durable Double-Ribbed Tempered Steel Shank
- Heel-Stabilizing Counter Lock
- Goodyear® Welt Construction
- Ergo-Fit Safety Toe is Designed to Match Contours of the Feet, Providing Superior Comfort and Flexibility
- Vibram® Outsole is Lightweight, Long-Wearing, Flexible, and Resistant to Abrasion, Oil, and Slips